Sunday, November 2, 2008

How much Halloween candy did you eat?

I took my little Buzz Lightyear trick-or-treating Friday and the little superhero got a ton of candy. Being the careful parent I am, I went through it carefully to make sure that it was safe. Safe meaning, "Is it something mommy would like?". Here is how I check my child's candy (step by step):

Step One- Put child to sleep.
Step Two- Draw all of the curtains.
Step Three- Pour the candy all over counter.
Step Four- Divide treats in to two piles, shitty and yummy.
Step Five- Check on child(make sure he is really asleep).
Step Six- STUFF MY FACE.

I kinda got a tummy ache after my "binge",but damn it was good. I can't wait until the warden comes home,so he can take all of this candy to work. I'll be like 500 lbs. when he comes home.

2 comments:

The Arnolds said...

So true! I eat it every time I walk by it! Tomorrow it is going in the garbage. My kid has become a junkie. She wakes up asking about CANDY and counts down the minute until she can get her fix.

I didn't dress up. Lori was pissed at her son so she went as a drunk mom armed with a plastic cup full of wine !!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's almost as good as going to taco bell!