Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I feel weird saying this, but I kinda miss the warden (my husband).

I know, I know I never have much to say about my husband, at least anything good or sweet. So, no need to worry that I am going to get mushy, I am however, going to list my Top 5 Married Moments, so far.

1. Our trip to Durango, CO- It was the worst trip of my life. But, despite my inability (or disability) to ski. We have laughed more about that trip than we ever thought possible.

2. Our moonlight bike ride- I must have been drunk when I asked him to get me a bike for Christmas. When I said bike, I meant like a banana seat, beach cruiser,not a mountain bike. WTF was he thinking? He decided to go for a run at like midnight and I thought I would ride a long side of him. Bad idea! My legs were burning so bad that I threw the bike on the ground and started to walk away, he asked me what I was doing and I whipped my helmet at him.

3. The way I told him I was pregnant- I didn't know what to do, he was out of town and I couldn't figure out how to say it. So, I took a camera phone picture of the EPT and sent it to him over the cell phone.

4. The time our parents went to D.C. with us- Yes, I said our parents. My mom and dad and his mom and dad. It was a disaster, but we survived and to this day I can't look at those street signs that count down how much time you have to walk, without hearing my father in law, in his loud and somewhat obnoxious voice counting along with it.5..4..3..2..1. (I am rolling my eyes as you read.)

5. The time we were talking trash to each other about who was cooler and I said "Well, who's the hip hop dancer?"and we both lost it.

I hope you enjoy this entry,as much as I enjoyed remembering these things.

1 comment:

Eric said...

sounds like you guys have a great relationship!