Monday, November 3, 2008

Top 5 "weird" things I LOVE.

They may be weird for you, but great for me!

1. Taco Bell- OMG! I adore Toxic Smell, as my sissy's boyfriend calls it.
2. Hawaiian Pizza- No one wants to share it with me, because nobody understands.
3. Gossip Girl- I feel like I am all alone with this fabulous TV program.
4. Mild Chicken Wings- Hot ones are GROSS! Who enjoys sweating while they eat?
5. Any NON-Sci-Fi movie. YAWN! They are so corny. Especially ones with Will Smith. I will watch anything else, but if aliens are involved (or Will Smith),Forget it! NERDS!!!!!

How about you? What are some weird things that you love?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Taco Bell- Damn straight Taco Smell is number one! Chrissy poo doesn't understand the beauty of the value menu! triple layer nachos and bean burritos with fire sauce- YES!

2. Hawaiian Pizza- What about me? I like it!

3. Gossip Girl- You ARE alone!

4. Mild Chicken Wings- I enjoy sweating profusely when I eat hot chicken gems.

5. Sci-Fi movies- boo!

Anonymous said...

I forgot my top 5 weird things I LOVE!

1. Hot sauce on pizza- To be specific, Sriracha Hot Sauce. Words cannot describe the glorious feeling I get when I have this. I thank you for introducing me to this. :-)

2. Cupcakes- I thank school for toning this obsession down a notch.

3. Burt's Bees- Chris makes fun of me for this. I let him use it when his lips are chapped and now he understands how great it is- muhahahahahaha!

4. Popcorn- It's a toss up between kettle corn and cracked pepper and buttery salt.

5. Nine the Musical movie updates- See my movie blog (She's Just a Fan!). I'm in the top 5 in the google search when you type in "nine the musical movie" and have over 20 updates. It's a nuisance.

Anonymous said...

ok, one other thing, it was Toxic Hell, not Toxic Smell. Even though toxic smell is a fusion of both nicknames :-)