Saturday, November 22, 2008

Disney Star turned Fabulous (minus rehab).

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More

I love love love Anne Hathaway. This movie is a great case of how to make in Hollywood, post Disney fame. So what, if her ex was a con-man, this girl can act. And the way this movie was shot, made me like I was actually at the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. It was absolutely beautiful. Though the story was dark, it actually captivated the relationship of this family, in a realistic way. It was refreshing to see that Hollywood acknowledging "real life". The Grade for this flick, A- . The minus is for not marketing this movie more, shame on the studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have agreed more! However, did you really think the studios would have done more marketing to a piece of work that's not a cookie cutter project starring reese witherspoon? HA! This is one of the best movies I've seen since The Savages, which I also saw with you. I wrote a bit on this, too. (http://shesjustafan.blogspot.com) Great work, *cool* mom! :-)