Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top 5 D-BAGS on TV

That's Douche-Bags for you prudes, out there.

Last night I watched MTV's The Hills and decided I can't take much more of that Spencer. He is so gross. Heidi's not too far behind, but let's just say I just think she's stupid. Anyway, it got me thinking that I really don't like alot of folks on TV. So here's my list of D-BAGS....

1. Spencer Pratt (from The Hills)- he just creeps me out, he looks like a date rapist and his chin pubes really make me ill.

2. Charlie Gibson (ABC News)- Nice pinkie ring (see for yourself).

3. Michael Yo (E!'s Daily 10)-he's a tool.

4. Billy Bush (Access Hollywood)- Yawn.....He's dumb.

5. Katie Couric (CBS News)- Yeah, she's a chick, but who cares?

What about you guys, who do you think is a D-BAG?

No comments: