Sunday, November 9, 2008

KID FOR SALE!!

Oh wait, this isn't Craig's List.

I am about to lose it with my little dictator. He has been quite the demon this weekend. And please don't give me that excuse that he is TWO. I can't hear you! LA LA LA LA LA.....

I can't believe that God, himself, programs these little creatures to act like crazy people. Wait a sec, can I say crazy people, is that politically correct?

Not a very eventful weekend, just a lot of holding my breath, telling myself to not react, you know your run of the mill parenting. So back to my ad, Kid For Sale.

Oh never mind, I'll give him one million more chances and then he will be on the auction block, for sure, the little turd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also send him to the North Pole so he can be raised by elves! :-)

Eric said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tell him no more... (insert whatever he likes) and maybe he will change his tune.. if that doesn't work...
Try therapy..
or ebay!