Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations, President-Elect Obama


What a great day in the Obama house. I hear his girls went to school like normal today. Funny,huh? I understand that some folks are kinda mixed about these election results, but if you are a parent, please remember that it is always better to take the high road and support our leaders. Some of us might not have voted for who won, but whomever won deserves our respect and prayers.

Now, enough about the election already, isn't it time we focused on more important matters like Denise Richards is coming back to TV. (My guilty pleasure is coming back to E!). God Bless America......

***Oh, this picture was taken by me @ a Town Hall meeting in GA, earlier this summer. To the left of the Secret Service Agent's BIG head is Obama.***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You like *know* him! That is so fetch! I'm with you on his congrats. I sure as hell don't want to be doing his job with the messy desk he has already, and he hasn't even started it yet! Poor him :-/

PS: The would have been funny if the BIG head was some one else's like you mom's! ooooohhhhh! :-)

Eric said...

you are too cool for skool!