Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our HOT Saturday Night!

Last night was pretty much a low point in our 2009. We ate PB&J for dinner and rented two movies. Well, I need to correct myself and say my dear husband rented us two movies. First things first, we have not rented a movie in at least seven years and to prove it, Blockbuster had to tap into their DOS system to find our name. My husband said it was funny because the guy looked at him like "Dude, you weren't kidding". Anyway, my darling rented Step Brothers and Rambo. I don't know if he was drunk or had a gun held to his head, but I was shocked by his choice. Needless to say, we watched Step Brothers and it was just really dumb, and as for Rambo, let's just say I passed on that epic.

It kinda felt like we were newlyweds again, though. Cheap college-like dinner, bad rentals, the only thing that was different was our better, more sophisticated TV. The movie was terrible, but it had one good line:

"When she gets old enough, I am gonna put her in a home."
~Will Ferrell as Brennan in Step Brothers.

HA! That kills me. The next time my mom says or does something messed up, I will totally use it. So.... Thank you crappy Will Ferrell movie, you had one zinger. Oh, and dear husband the next time we decide to rent a movie you will not be in charge. Moron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He rented "Rambo?!" That's horrible! At least "Step Brothers" was kind of in his liking... And yes, that line is legendary!