Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best Things about the New Year!

The best thing about ringing in a new year is my beloved "boob" job. I am not talking about my "pointer sisters", I am talking about my boob tube, that's TV for you nerds out there who didn't know. Every January, after the holidays, the networks like to pull out all of the stops and give our boob tubes the lift and pump they need. Last night, my DVR was busy. New Gossip Girl, new How I Met Your Mother, and drum roll please..... NEW The Bachelor. My mind was totally flooded with excitement, I almost lost it when the warden dared to ask the question "how long does this show last?". That fool should know to just enjoy every second these shows have to offer and to flip out when it ends on a climactic note. Other mentions of mindless TV include: VH1's Confessions of a Teen Idol, check out Eric Nies, remember him from MTV's the Grind and Real World One, it took me a rewind to believe it was him; ABC's True Beauty is good and VH1's Rock of Love Tour Bus is great, I think Brett Michaels is funny as hell and I wish he was our neighbor, he really seems to be a good guy. That's all I've got. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I knew what "boob tube" was... I'm officially a nerd!

Oh yeah, I totally watched "Big Bang Theory" and a bit of "HIMYM" before killing my good mood with "The Bachelor." I have no idea how you can watch that!

Eric said...

Oh crap! I missed How I Met Your Mother last night! shiet!

We skipped it for "The Bachelor"...

Deanna is such a biach! Ho best not come back and screw stuff up for Jason and his lil boy, Ty.