Sunday, December 28, 2008

I smell an Oscar.

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More


I got a "Get Out of Jail Free" card last night and let me tell you, it was so worth it. My sister-in-law is new to this "Get Out of Jail Free" stuff, so I was so glad that she used it on this movie. Papa Pitt really did good on this film. Cate Blanchett was, as usual, fantastic. And this movie was the best I've seen in a while. So Moms if you are reading this and thinking that you need a night out, go see this movie! You will not be sorry, in fact, think of it as a little post-holiday gift to yourself. It's not too dramatic, it's not silly, and it doesn't have Jennifer Aniston in it. Which make it a definite "Must See". Oh and also, I don't care if (yawn) Marley and Me beat The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in box office sales, you won't be seeing Aniston or the dog on the red carpet this awards season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about seeing this. I think I'll read the short story first though. Great review! :-)

Eric said...

Papa Pitt! LOL!

I think this will be a rental for us...
I'm still holding out for the new Harry Potter in July...

Can you believe we will need a baby sitter? WHOA!