Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Little Guy was put in "time-out" yesterday @ School!

Great, one more thing to worry about. My behavioral-disordered child. I know that I was being set up yesterday when Ms. Teacher asked,"how do you discipline at home?". I told her the truth, which is we "send him to his room". Which actually, for us, has benefits, "out of sight out of mind". She looked relieved when I said that, because she then followed up with your kid and his little pal were little shits today and they both went to time out. I was wondering why she sighed in relief and then I remembered that this is 2008 and there are parents out their who don't believe in any discipline. I don't know how they do it, but God Bless them. So here's a question, do I need to apologize for his behavior, next time he gets in trouble, or do I just listen to the report and smile? I can't believe this was the first time, he is sent to his room like 3 times a week and I must say "NO!" about a dozen times a day. I guess he's just testing out these ladies, but I am still embarrassed. He must get this naughty behavior from his father's side of the family, because he certainly didn't get it from my side, we are all perfect.

No comments: