Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Found Pleasure......

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More


About ten weeks ago, the magician who cares for my hair, Adam, recommended a little "new" show called True Blood. A few weeks after that, a fabulous girlfriend of mine,Erin, concurred with the magician and told me I had to watch it. So after seven weeks of procrastination, I am slowly getting reeled in and I've only watched three episodes, but I can say that I am actually hooked. I never watched Buffy, I've only seen one vampire movie, Lost Boys, and quite honestly I thought vampires were kind of silly. I was so wrong. This show is great. So, thank you Adam and Erin for getting me hooked on something new. And to anyone whose thinking of taking on a new pleasure, check out True Blood on HBO OnDemand, you won't be sorry. FYI: The character Jason is HOT! But, Bill, the vampire is kinda turning me on, too.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see only 12 episodes have aired- sounds kinda cool! :-)