Monday, August 25, 2008

OMG! I AM OFFICIALLY A COUGAR!

I was out of town for a wedding this weekend and I wish I could tell you that some little Abercrombie model hit on me, but I must confess he was a little geek. Think geeky, Anthony Michael Hall in Sixteen Candles. It was the last song of the night and me, my sister,and my sister-in-law were standing there, and bless his little geeky heart, he asked, in his drunken state, "Any of you want to dance?",so I felt bad and said okay. As we danced he asked, what we were doing afterward and if I knew how to two-step. Two-step, WTF? I wanted to laugh so hard, but I maintained my cool, until I saw his BRACES. A mouth full of clear (actually yellow) upper and lower braces. I laughed and when the song was over I realized, I had my first Cougar moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Are you hanging out afterwards?"