Saturday, August 2, 2008

Most Convincing reason to have another baby!

The light was shed on me. Oh thank you wise one who asked me today, "You know how your son is up your ass all day long?". I said, "yes". She said, "if you have another one they will be up each others asses all day long". Who knew that it was so simple? She said that they kind of cancel each other out. And that my friends hasn't convinced me to give in, but it is the best reason I have ever heard. Honest and to the point. ** Another great reason for #2: They can take each other to parties, school, or, like the Kardashians, to jail..( I'd do it for my brother and sister, hopefully everyone would.)
Khloe Kardashian shows up to court with her family for a DUI charge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I guess the warden won't have to use the bottle of Bacardi I bought him... poser! :-P