Thursday, August 7, 2008

Does anyone stay up late like a teenager?

The answer is..... Yes, ME!!!!!
Lately, my husband and I have been staying up late like kids do at pajama parties. All week I've been wondering why I the hell I have to stay up and and get my fix of mindless TV, like its crack. And my friends, the answer is so simple. I stay up so late, as it was pointed out by a friend, because after my son goes to sleep the only "me" time I am guaranteed is after 8:30 and I want it to last as long as I can. Because the minute I fall asleep, tomorrow rears it ugly head and its back to reality. Back to my version of Groundhog Day. I love my son so much and his little voice is so cute in the morning when he shouts "Morning Mommy" and if my husbands not home he says "Daddy at work". But, mommies you know that every now and then it is so nice to imagine what it would be like to have nothing to do when you wake up, except watch The Price Is Right in your jammies at 10:30 AM all by your lonesome. Anyway, I will try to go to bed earlier, but I am so afraid to miss my late night line-up of: E!News, Chelsea Lately (My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE), and Sex and the City reruns on TBS. Come to think of it, I'm not going to change a damn thing. Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Haha!