Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is it me,or are we FRESH out of original ideas?

New Kids On The Block - Press Conference

My husband has been out of town all week, so I have had the TV all to myself. So, I actually got to watch some of my favorites uninterrupted by dumb questions/requests. Gossip Girl was my first priority for the week,while eating Oreos, of course, it was fantastic. But during commercials, I kept seeing ads for the new 90210. Then during the Today show, they were promoting New Kids on the Block. Oh, and I can't forget, I saw that pinch rolling jeans is coming back. We are all guilty of it, ashamed to admit, yes, but unfortunately I, too, was a pincher. All I can wonder is WHY? 90210? NKOTB? Pinches? I mean, get serious. Are we so disconnected with each other that we can't be bothered to arrange some sort of rally and think of something new and fresh to do with our pop culture? I pledge to all fellow Americans that I will not pinch roll my jeans,so help me God. I might dabble in the 90210 and watch the New Kids on the Today show, but that will be it. I vow to go forth and attempt to get out of the time warp I already went through. No deja vus for me. NO WAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better hold on because NKOTB is gonna "do their thang till the fat lady sings! Hangin' tough!"