Saturday, May 9, 2009

It was like art imitating life....

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More


I saw this sweet movie yesterday with my sissy and swear to you-know-who, that Matthew McConaughey's character "Connor", was actually one of my favorite friends. I recently spent some time with one of my favorite men on the planet and discovered that he too was a Connor, just jumping around from rock to rock, not quite sure what to think about all that mushy love stuff.

This movie was about a good-looking single guy, without any major hang-ups, just a loveless pessimist who knows how to love, but afraid of it. Anyway, he gets haunted by 3 ghosts, a la The Christmas Carol, and in a funny sweet way sees the error of his ways.

It was more entertaining for me because a lot of the shitty things that Connor was saying about love, I recently heard and didn't believe had actually come out of my buddy's mouth. So, what did I do this morning? I texted my love-phobe friend and told him to see this flick immediately!

Grade-B-
Matthew McConaghey HOT Factor-10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I couldn't stop looking at his fake tan.