Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!

And how have I celebrated myself, this weekend? I spent all day in our yard with my dear warden and the "time-out" king himself, my little nugget. It wasn't a day at the spa, I know, but all of our bushes are neat and trim. And as an added bonus, my flower box is stocked. Woo-hoo!

I know that some moms out there are thinking, WTF? Why on earth are you so pleased? The answer is simple, I actually asked for this, oh and pair of brown flip flops.

However, I must have subconsciously wanted a day to myself, because a few minutes ago, I found myself coming home from a late night run to Target and Walgreens, chatting on the cell, ending up in the driveway eating a 3 Musketeers, having a good ol' time.

Happy Mother's Day! Mimosas will be served tomorrow at 11 SHARP!

No comments: