Monday, May 11, 2009

I am putting myself up for adoption!

Yes, I am a 32 year old stable female, potty trained, bachelor's degree holding, married, self-sufficient, and overall low-maintenance woman in need of new parents. The ones I have been given need a serious overhaul. So, if you or someone you might know are looking for a new daughter, I am their girl. My hang-ups are minimal. I have been accused of being a bit of a smart-ass, but it's better than being a dumb-ass, right? And, I might be considered to some a little teeny bit too opinionated. That's it! I'd adopt me, but I would really like some new parents to treat me the way I am supposed to be treated, not like a toddler. As an added bonus, my sister will be a free gift, she's good people, too.

"You need a licence to fish, but any asshole can be a parent"
~Parenthood

No comments: