Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh Geeze,my kid has the Squirts!

I have been very fortunate for the past couple of years. My little guy has never been as sick as he has been for the past three days. He has the SQUIRTS! It's gross as an adult to have them, but let me tell you, cleaning up someone else's is worse. I don't give a flip if the mess is my sweet little baby's. It's NASTY. So, here's my question, "Is he sick because of the preschool?". I just recently put him in a two day a week program at the local church and since then we have been to the doctor three times in two months. I used to work at a doctor's office so I know not to stalk my doc for every single thing, but I just can't understand how my sweet healthy toddler has turned into "germ ball"? Yes, I do understand that kids pick their noses, lick their fingers, and rub their eyes, but come on, they get sick on contact. It sucks. And the worse part is once they recover from one thing, its like something else is lingering around the corner. I'll get back to my cleaning. My house smells like the Lysol factory. SQUIRTS SUCK!!!! Oh and a message to all you mother's out there, who still send their kid to school sick because you have to get your hair highlighted or you have tennis, SCREW YOU! It's people like you who spread this funk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Putzie is still sick... :-( For his sake, I hope it's not from a snotty kid. Instead, how about a yummy chip he let have the 5 second rule? I hope it's out of his system soon.