Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mamarazzi? Who me?

Yes,my friends,(a la McCain), there is a such a phase in a mom's life when they become a part of a pack of women they never thought they would become a member of and that group is called the "mamarazzi". Today, I was at the pumpkin patch with my ds(dear son) and my dh (damn, oh I meant dear husband) and I had my camera glued to my hands and just kept clicking, as if Britney was shaving her head. I was making myself sick. And then it occurred to me that I was morphing into one of those moms who thinks she is Annie Leibovitz or Herb Ritts. It was funny, but I am without a doubt a member of the "mamarazzi" and I've got a million pictures of my little guy to prove it. Why a million pictures? Who knows? Who really cares? Who knows? One day, when my munchkin is going through all of my stuff,he too, will ask, "Why the f*** are there so many pictures of me with pumpkins?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL- I knew it! All I can think of now is Regina's mom at the Spring Fling taking pictures of herself. that's gonna be you- haha! :-)

Eric said...

HAHAHA! I have become a true "PAPA-Razzi!" too!
All I do now is take pictures, all the time!!!!!
It's like I'm back in high school on the year book staff! HAHAHA!

But, you will look back and be glad you took so many pics so you can have those wonderful memories!