Friday, January 18, 2008

Top 5 Things to do When the Warden is Out of Town

OK, so my dear husband is really a good guy, but I like to call him the warden just for kicks. (Not for any kinky reasons either, pervs.) Anyway, when the warden is away, my top 5 things to do are:

1. Clean- I know, your thinking, what the hell is a princess doing cleaning. But, I will have to confess that when he is gone, it's amazing how clean my house can get and how long it can stay clean. It's a mystery how a handsome clean cut guy can be so messy.

2.Talk on the phone past 9pm- I know I am not a teenager, but its nice to gossip with your girlfriends after the warden's bedtime. For some reason, men think that we sit around all day gossiping and we couldn't possibly have anymore to talk about in the evenings, well they are so wrong.

3.Watch chick flicks- I know all of the lines to Clueless, Mean Girls, Bring It On, etc. Why? Because I can. When he is home, I guess I compromise my remote and end up watching something that we both might like. Gee, I am so nice.

4.Eat cereal for dinner-No wonder my house stays clean, I don't cook. Except for my son and he loves easy things.

5.Shop-Lord, there is nothing like shopping for nothing and coming home, actually bringing it inside (not hiding it in the trunk until he's not looking)and admiring it without the extra set of eyes asking "who's that for?' or"what is that?"

So everyone that is My Top 5 Things to Do When the Warden is Out of Town.

No comments: