Monday, January 14, 2008

Admission of my Gulity Pleasures.

So as a mom, time is precious. The best part of my day is 8 pm (bedtime). Last night was awesome. It started with the Amazing Race (Go T.K. And Rachel),followed by the Golden Globe Press Conference (liked that it was an hour, hated no Red Carpet or speeches.)(FYI: No Country for Old Men is a must see.), then at 11 pm I stumbled upon Rock of Love II w/ Brett Michaels on VH1. Reality TV is my guiltiest pleasure and if you like trainwreck TV, please watch Rock of Love II,you will not be sorry. Skip the Scott Baio show it isn't good ( it sucks). Before I had baby, I used to watch TV, but now I feel like I am one with the damn thing. Who knew that all of my parents money, that was spent on education, would turn me into a moron with a remote? It is fun though, and I know that I am not alone I know alot of my fellow "non-Snotty"moms watch the same things and it makes excellent conversation because it gives us an outlet to talk about things other than the kids. Guilty Pleasures ROCK!!!!

No comments: