Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If you can't tone it,tan it!

I've been a little bit bolder this summer compared to those of summers past. Bolder,by means of my swimming attire. I have proudly been sportin' smaller bikinis this year,rather than my typical "prude-ish" ones worn in the past two years (post-baby),not because I am any smaller, but because I can! In fact, I am here to tell all of the mommies out there, who are hiding their super-fly bods, to show us what you got! Don't worry about such-and-such who just can't get back to "normal", inspire them! I don't think I can win any HOT body contests, but after reading the most recent issue of people magazine with Melissa Joan Hart on the cover, I put away my old lady suits and replaced them with bikinis that cover my boobies and ass,of course. Save the stringy numbers for "adult" swim, what if your hooter pops out in front of your kid's friends, they will never live it down! You can still be sexy and chase your little monsters in an appropriate bikini! Thongs by the kiddie pool are not appropriate! I repeat, THONGS, BY THE KIDDIE-POOL ARE NOT APPROPRIATE! And my motto for this summer of 2009 is : If you can't tone it, tan it! Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great advice! ;-)