Friday, June 12, 2009

Bring on the Motrin!

Tonight I attended and participated in a 17 and up HIP HOP class taught by a choreographer from L.A.! It was VERY fun, but I think my body was not ready for the hour and a half class. I knew I was in trouble during the warm-up when I saw all of the teenagers stretch like they were in the circus. The routine wasn't so bad, however, when they broke us into groups and I had perform with the teenagers, I felt like a friggin' golden girl. There were only 4 "old" hags, including myself and believe you me, we didn't move the way the youngsters did. I had and blast and was really glad that I took the class, but tomorrow my body will be pissed off at me. Especially when the rigor mortis sets in!

1 comment:

mtvero said...

Hey Andrea. I just came across your blog again and remembered meeting you at the Chick-fil-a about a year ago with your little one playing in the playground. I was just cracking up reading some of your entries. I hope that you and your family are well. You have some sense of humor. Have a great week.
Mike
mtvero@gmail.com