Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh my Goodness!

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More

I love movies, I especially love funny, kind of silly movies. I dragged my sissy,kicking and screaming, to this one, and since she is a "virgin" to Tyler Perry movies, I think she might have chuckled a couple of times and actually surprised herself. This movie will not win awards, but it did do the trick and made me laugh. I feel like lately everyone has been so serious and edgy, maybe its the end of winter blues, the economy, or maybe folks just feel like being pissed off, but me, I have got to get myself out of my "funk" and laugh. So, if you want to laugh, go see this movie or rent "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". Madea has a way of just saying it like it is and it kills me every single time......

Review- c+
Good Laughs- Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your poster is better than mine. I'll have to check out Movieweb. Anyways, you're right. While you saw my pout face, I was laughing hysterically inside ;-)

Btw, I put a link to your review on mine.

The Cibulas said...

I just had so much fun checking out your blog! Now I have another to add to my list of "must reads"! See you next Saturday!