Friday, March 20, 2009

A Great New Show!


My husband and I have seen Chris Isaak in concert, either two or three times and can't tell you how much fun his shows are. So when I saw that he has a show called The Chris Isaak Hour, I was a bit intrigued. Like a good mommy, I DVR'd it last night and saved it for our "hot" Friday night. I am glad I did, too. Michael Buble was his guest and it was really good. The interview was fun and the performances were great. Everyone should totally watch this show. Guests that are coming up include: Stevie Nicks, Smashing Pumpkins(Oh HELLO 1994 Lollapalooza), Chicago (one of my dad's faves). Even if you just DVR the Michael Buble one, it's kinda romantic, when that hot little fool sings "Home". That song melts my heart everytime, even though my hubby swears Buble has "man boobs". Anyway, there's my recommendation for your "hot" spring nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I forgot about you and your Chris Issak crush. ;-) That's cool he has a show with cool guests.