Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More

Our BIG Valentine's date was actually Friday night. It was really nice because my hubby came home early, like three and Nana and Papa came to get our little offspring at three thirty. It was as if God was reading my mind. We went to dinner and to see the movie Taken. Dinner was so-so, but the movie was awesome. I actually chose this movie, not my hubby, and enjoyed every ass-whipping it had to offer. After the movie, I told my husband that I wish I could kick someone's ass as swiftly as this guy did. Real romantic-huh? Anyway, we were home around nine and since this week I was battling a not very sexy cough/throat funk, my awesome ENT, Dr. Mark Yanta, prescribed me a super-duper cough medicine that not only knocked my cough out of me, it actually knocked me out. The romance was turned on high this V-Day. Needless to say, I feel great and had a great date with my hubby even though it was a sedated one.

Oh, as for the movie Taken. Loved the story, loved the action, didn't really care for the way the daughter treated her dad, but I understand it's fiction. Ummmmmm...

Grade-A-
Date Night-A+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coolness! I'm glad the movie was good :-)