Monday, October 12, 2009

To Cheat or Not to Cheat?

That is the question....

So I went to my 16 week OB check today and while I waited for my fabulous doc, for an hour, I was chatting it up with a few other preggies and we were talking about what each other was having and I innocently said I am only 16 weeks we will find out on the next visit and one the sweeties said, why wait, why not go to Peek A Boo Baby? It's like $59 and you'll know sooner.

Hmmmmm...... Was that a sweet suggestion? Or was that a challenge? For those who know me, it sounds like a double dog dare. Why did she put the idea in my head? Sure, she was just being nice, but now I am going to have to avoid going near our neighborhood baby boutique and ultrasound shoppe Nestled Newborn.

I told my husband about this innocent idea and looked at me like hmmmm..., but then followed up with a look like don't even think about it.

I feel like if I go, I'll be cheating on a major test. Like a self-control test.

Damnit!

We'll see if I give in to temptation or if I utilize restraint... Stay tuned.

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

DO IT!!!! I did at 16 weeks and would have at the moment of conception if possible. It's not the time to try to practice patience...you have plenty of that ahead of you!