Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm blowing the dust off.

It has been a while since I have had a minute to sit and type a blog. I actually had to think of my password. So after blowing the dust off and climbing through some cobwebs, here I am to say that in the last few weeks absolutely nothing has changed. Moms are still moms and kids are still kids. The snotty ones are still out on the loose, the only difference is that they are armed with sunscreen now, hanging out at neighborhood pools, checking out the lifeguards like a bunch of cougars, while swapping stories with other snotty moms who aren't paying attention to their kids. It's such a relief to have a place to talk about these bitches, without having to worry about my son getting black-listed because his mommy can't stand these women. I put up with these women for his sake, but trust me my filter is getting clogged and I am likely to explode soon, so BEWARE. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right, you should be the *next guest* on the SNL Cougar show!